(Open to the public – 2nd—8th)
June 5 —July 13th
*Closed July 4th
Mornings (AM) 9:30 am—11:30 am
Lunch on campus – 11:30am – 12:30pm
Afternoons (PM)-12:30pm -2:30pm
$100* per session
($95 per session for addt’l siblings or addt’l classes)
Session 1: June 6-8, 13-15
AM – WRITING
– Learn about the creative elements of writing. Students will write a poem and story of their own to take home.
PM – SCIENCE
– Engage in hands-on experiments as well as create and build their own science project to take home
Session 2: June 20-22, 27-29
AM – READING
-Learn techniques to increase comprehension and fluency and learn to enjoy a new world through reading.
PM – ART
– Complete 4 art projects of different mediums to showcase then take home.
Session 3: July 5-7, 11-13
AM – DANCE
– Explore Ballet, Jazz, & HipHop dance & strut your stuff in a fun performance at the end of the session.
PM – BRAIN GAMES
– Increase learning abilities & have fun through cognitive exercise that challenge areas such as auditory processing, visual processing, spatial reasoning, and logic.